Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yep it was St. Paddys Day


Ok people it's 7:06 in the morning and I'm awake with a bar stamp on my hand. Only one thing could have happened I got drunk and tried to ruin my life. Yesterday started great Arsenal won, I got drunk, and now I'm posting drunk as shit. So staying within the guidelines of the new website rules I just wanted to share this with you.

Yep that's my two favorite things put together. Boobs and Drank, yeah my people someone decided to put liquor in boobs. I realize now my idea of fake boobs filled with Jamison was short sided, because the booze was trapped inside the boobs. No more my friends. Its the best of both worlds I can now drink and fondle boobs at the same time, and I want it. Ladies go out and buy up all the "Wineracks" you can, it's for the better meant of mankind.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment