Monday, March 30, 2009

Drunks vs. Cops Part 1

People we all know you can't f*ck with the police. I really don't like those dudes because they are always trying to oppress a drunk. These drunks are people who might share some of the same party ideologies I hold dear to my heart. Like it's 5pm somewhere or beer chucking should be considered a national sport. However, sometimes drunks go overboard. This guy, has lost the battle, but still uses his freedom of speech to voice how he really feels. I truly respect that....one shot of vodka to you my fallen hommie (my way of showing respect to a fellow drunks regardless of his/her background). Unfortunately, he is not a man of his word because he didn't get all violent and whoop some pig @ass.



This drunk goes down in the history book for one of the coolest motherf*kers I have ever seen. He really pissed off an officer. He has won a great battle for drunks all around the world. I take 3 Irish car bombs, 4 liquid cocaine shots for this guy, and two chugged beers. R. Kelly does not have anything on this guy. Kellz if you reading this, he beat you at your own game.


The Battle continues between heroes (drunks) and villians (cops/pigs). The drunk below is just n f*cking idiot. Everyone knows once you arrive at the f*cking police station, you gain your composure really quick or you might get charged with some sh*t you haven't done. That's just how them "mo fos" operate. This guy, we have to pray for because he is making our fellow drunks look like we can't hold our liquor. WTF. That's what we do.... hold our liquor.


-Uncle Booze

1 comment:

  1. My guy went 10 times harder than Kellz...dudes level of disrespect is futuristic he went so far!!! LMFAO

    ReplyDelete