Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Lost an Hour.....Thank You Universe!!!!

I went out last night living life as usual. Being Booze and all. While at the club, I look at my watch and its like 2:50am and the DJ is still playing music. Oh yeah. I got time to enjoy this opportunity given by the universe. Little did I know I would wake up in a state of confusion.

I woke up thinking that the time was the same as the time on my watch. Wrong. I literally lived the entire morning an hour ahead of everyone. How cool is that?

I didn't even take advantage of the power the universe had given me. Once I realized what was going on, it was far too late. I mean I could have found the cure to AIDS, ended world hunger, or even made some lucrative investments with my unknown power. I would like to truly apologize to the world for not taking advantage of my powers. Next time, I will help the world if this ever happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment