Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Chick on my Mind - Noémie Lenoir


Here we are with another addition of exotic chicks S. Beamin will never meet or talk to in his life. This week we have the oh so smooth Noémie Lenoir, you may ask what makes here so exotic in the your mind Beamin. The one and only reason is she's French and I'm American. Yeah baby I'm talking a real American here, these colors don't run American, a freedom fry American baby! But the I look at Noémie and think maybe the French aren't all bad; it's like 99% Lilly Livered Frogs, 1% Noémie and I can deal with that though cause, come on, look at her.


You might be thinking where have I seen her before. Well if you're horn dog like me, the answers are Victoria Secret's Fashion show (still on my DVR) and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Yep. I'm talking real quality almost no clothes moments here people, and in S. Beamin's book that's how it should be. Some of you may be like naw S Dot it's somewhere else. ..Well that somewhere is that piece of shit movie Rush Hour 3. Yep, I sat through that shit for one reason and one reason only Noémie Lenoir. And you know that she looked sexy as hell even with the blonde buzz cut, see this is what makes me doubt the ability of Amber Rose to pull the look off.

So other than being French, Noémie happens to be pretty much perfect girl other than the facts that she's married and has a child. These are two things your boy S Dot doesn't mess with, both lessons were learned from the same woman, word to Arbor View. From my past experiences with other chicks, I've learned this is a double deal breaker, but look at her. She also has a french accent so in my mind though I'll put those things aside and dream of her whispering sweet Ohh La La's in my ear.


- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment