Friday, March 27, 2009

Someone Stole My Last Beer

Today your hero S. Beamin came home from a long day of not learning for my mid day siesta. This includes drinking a beer. Now folks, I'm a titan of beer and at all times know the count in my fridge. I know I'm rolling with a single for the holdover until 5. So, what do I find when I open that icy door? Nothing. Yes people, someone had stolen my last beer. Folks, man law number 1... don't steal beer it's not cool and provision 1 of rule 1 never steal a mans last beer.


I will now hunt this man to the ends of the earth, the only question is should my wrath be quick or should I take my time. All I know is that vengeance will be mine people so sayeth the lord S. Beamin. You think you can take the last of my precious Keystones and get away with it.... wrong. Now, I'm just watching, waiting for this sucker to slip up , and then S Dot will pounce.

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment