Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey There Miss New Booty


Man I remember the day that I wandered upon Vida Guerra's mesmerizing ass in that life changing issue of FHM. FHM is now defunct and Ms. Guerra has been in every medium imaginable TV, Videos, Playboy, and straight to DVD movies. Today I feel almost like I did that day in high school. You know when you see something an think it's amazing and you realize your right when the next time you your he says have you seen that ass. Well people we have a new ass to throw into the ringer in the form of Jahaira "Maravilla" Rodriguez.

Now this ass is amazing not just because of how lovely it looks right there, but I believe it's real. There are no doubts running around in my mind like the silicone in Lola Love's ass. There is no rumor mill telling me Armenian chicks like Kim K can't be real. She's not rocking the Butta Face like Vida so dudes aren't yelling for the paper bag. Jahaira is the new truth and ladies in gentlemen I will be preaching this gospel. So yell it from the mount Maravilla's ass is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment