Sunday, March 8, 2009

Booze in the News – Belvedere IX


Well I think in all honesty there is something I should tell everyone before I write this article, I S. Beamin am a bit of a booze hound. That’s right I like my libations from time to time and i’m not ashamed of it one bit. That brings us to the booze in the news segment of this here blog, where I will let everyone know what new beverage to be on the look out for in the coming month. This time it happens to be Belvedere IX, now people that know S. Beamin might say hold up S dot isn’t that Vodka? Yeah I know for years I have been beaten by one single drink the clear liquid with no smell, but the tide has changed in our little battle. Let me lay out the back story for you for 15 straight years I had never had a good night involving Vodka they all included head injuries, puking rallies, waking up with unattractive women, and bouts with the law. That was until this summer when my man Dooley helped ease me back in the game with the Russian favorite Stoli, after a few nights of that I was back on the horse knockin down Magnums of Goose at a moments notice.
So you say what’s the big deal with Belvedere IX (pronounced One X) first it’s Belvedere’s first new product in years, second it’s a collab with famed Parisian graffiti artist Andre, and finally no one else has it so that means it fits right into S. Beamin’s purchase criteria. Belvedere IX has nine ingredients, ginseng, guarana, acai, ginger, sweet almond, jasmine, eucalyptus, three cinnamon, and black cherry, blended seamlessly to create a warm and enlivening note on the nose. That means the drink is made for the club and getting it in. The drink is ultra exclusive so Belvedere will also collaborate with Andre for a series of events to launch IX in the US in cities including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas, Dallas, and Chicago along with a global launch event at the Cannes International Film Festival, May 2009 so if you’re near one of the spots in the spring get at it. So when you see your boy in club around the time of his birth his bottle will be black like his President. Check out the some of the info on the site Belvedere IX.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment