Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now and Maybe Later....Hopefully


Over the course of the last few days, Uncle Booze has been a bit of a party animal. Upon living my glorious life, I stumbled upon this drink. I call it "now and a maybe later" aka Murk. All you need are these f*cking awesome ingredients and you are going to have a swell time. Trust me. Also, getting in mixing ratios is irrelevant. I don't recommend using them when you are trying to get f*cked up.
  • Orange Juice
  • Grape Juice
  • Bacardi 151
  • Bacardi Zoombie
  • Ice
Mix all the sh* t together and the ladies will love it. I know what you are thinking... Barcardi 151?

Yes. Listen. I use to take shots of the sh*t before some of my classes to help me get through that sh*t. I even took a few before a test and got a f*cking A. Top that! So, in my mind 151 is like my water. This "drank" had me so "throwed yall." I was like this taste too good and boy did I pay for it later. This potion of purple got me kicked out of 2 f*cking clubs, the hotel pool, and to top things off i gave the f*cking cab driver like 20 extra bucks. It may not seem like a lot of money, but that's a lot of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment