Thursday, March 19, 2009

Look At That @ss in Those Tights


I didn't realize it until Wednesday night, I nearly wreck my whip everyday. I have this habit of becoming hypnotized by @ss. Now readers, I drive a fine German sled. So this habit of mine could be very costly. It just seems that everywhere I go there is some piece of @ss jiggling in those tights. I seriously have been falling prey to this trap since I started driving. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was rollin in front of the local school and there it was two perk @ss cheeks in royal blue, with three stripes running down the leg. I circled the block three times and she noticed, because she told me at school the next day. So, how does your boy Beamin handle that, I grabbed a handful of @ss cause that's how I get down.

All I'm saying is ladies keep doing your thing from the Girl in the yellow jogging around my house to the one who bent down in burgundy over on Orange street; let us not forget them cakes that strolled into Poly Sci this week painted in grey. I'm telling you they were painted on and I wanted to just peel those tights off in the middle of class. It took about ten satan get behind me prayers to calm myself.

I'm just a normal man. I can only take so much. So ladies before you take it to the next level and start running around in only G-Strings warn a brother. And yes I have already made all the fill her up and pump her jokes possible, so quit while you're ahead.


- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment