Monday, March 16, 2009

Bring Back To Catch a Predator



You know what I miss, To Catch a Predator. Yes this show was the craziest shit I had ever seen in my life. The problem was that the show was sick, yet hilarious at the same time. Now you may ask how kiddy pervs can be hilarious, have you seen these fools? If you ever watched one episode of this shit you would be on the floor rolling. Dudes sitting down to a nice glass of lemonade or margarita thinking they were going to see a pretty young thing, and BAM!!!! Chris Hansen would turn the corner.

This dude would start reading the worst chat room transcripts ever, but with the most deadpan voice ever. He would ask them these questions about what a horrible human being they were like it was a regular interview. I loved when dudes would sit there and try to make excuses like I'm here to help them or I knew this was To Catch. Yes that is what we refer to this show as to on the streets To Catch. My favorite though was when dudes would run, yes dudes used to hit door on Chris Hansen.

Yep after that first show buddies were no longer getting away, because the police were right outside. You thought the taser was bad then the bush camo was overkill, but it was well worth it. Then shit would just get worst as these creeps would wilt under the pressure of interrogation. My favorite of all time though has to be the cancer doctor though. First dude is so nervous he knocks over the drink, dude either it is the 13 year old or the fact you're a pedophile that has you shook. Second my dude tries to run, until he hits the wall of cops. Third and probably my favorite is when he throws down his glasses like F*ck it's all over. You can see the moment dude realizes that if his life is really over. And fourth is when he just keeps talking to the police until he calls his wife and tells here bring 30K, but not the kids. What was his excuse? He said he got caught in a sting, yeah they bout to sting yo ass in the joint, just marvel in the pure stupidity.

Then they took it all away from me, no not because they ran out of predators, but because one offed himself. They took away the show, because some freak did us all a favor an ended it, and don't come at me with he didn't do it, there were transcripts of this freak. The show had been on for awhile if you were still trying to holla at kids you had a real problem. So all I'm saying is NBC either give me a marathon every weekend or all new episodes cause I miss To Catch.

The redheaded decoy was kinda cute though; chill she was 18 so it's all good when you put it on the books.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment