Saturday, March 21, 2009

So What I drink beer in the Morning... Shoot Me

I only do it when I have a severe hang over. The sh* t helps me get through it.Okay. I woke up from a long night of living life to the fullest, while ensuring that I added to the legendary adventures of Uncle Booze. My iPhone goes off at 6:30AM with a reminder to do my f*cking homework for my 8am class. I looked at my phone with discontent. This is not happening; how could I complete this task with a self-induced hangover?

I walked down stairs from my bachelor’s room that is accented with residue of various liquors and headed to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and looked for the beverage of my choice. To my surprise, all I had was cherry limeade and beer. At that very second, I realized that the only reason I had a hangover was because my body was craving liquor. What is Booze to do?

You got it right, if you thought I went for the beer. I almost conquered my personal record for earliest drinking time during a non-vacation day. I started drinking the beer and my roommate comes out to the common area and looked at me like… "you are crazy booze." He asked what was wrong with me and I simply replied, "This is how I roll."

-Uncle Booze

unclebooze@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment