Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Shower Beer


Have you ever had a beer in the morning. You have, well I agree that's a pretty nice way to start the day. You know what's better though a Shower Beer. What is that? F*ck you're an idiot, because it's exactly what it sounds like. I turn on a hot shower and grab a cold beer, and all is right with the world in my eyes. The contrast between the shower and the beer is like no other people. The water is never warmer than when you drink a beer, a beer is never cooler than when you're in the shower.


People let me tell you the beer is so crisp when it goes down your throat, and hits your chest where the warm water is washing over you. Yeah when they combine for the first time it's like Nirvana or reaching Valhalla. I thought I was the only one doing this as I criss crossed the world from Texas to China. But then I preached to people and they tried it and they agreed. Yes people I'm starting a tribe, a tribe of people who roll with shower beers. Face it you f*cks it's a perfect way to start the day. Get on it!!!

- S.Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment