Thursday, March 12, 2009

M.I.L.F. of the Week #1

I know what you are thinking. Did Uncle Booze really go there?

I did. I have always been a fan of the older ladies. They have what I call swag. It's just something about them. MILF is not a harsh word at all. It is actually a compliment. Women thank me later. I thought it would be nice to lighten the mood. I've been pretty judgmental the last few post. Forgive me; I am not perfect.

Her name is "the woman from mission impossible" , the world knows her as Thandie Newton. I like to call her gorgeous. If you haven't noticed her.. ....... shame on you. She is a beauty. Tell me what you think..

What attracts me to her? I will be real it the eyes and _____.I got to keep it PG13. I just want her to be my sugar mama.


-Uncle Booze

1 comment:

  1. this woman is the definition of GORGEOUS.

    check out these pics with much luv to thandienewtonfan for posting them.

    [url]http://thandienewtonfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=156&pos=1[/url]

    ReplyDelete