Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Chick on My Mind... Candace Smith


I apologize to readers for not bringing you your weekly dose of women i'll never meet or talk to. It's not my fault I missed last week I blame it on a party bus, and a friend from out of town, but i'll make up for it. How you ask? With the beautiful Candace Smith. I know the name is rather innocuous, but the body is banging. The best part is if you're a drunk like me you've seen those milk pistols in all their glory. Yes my friends Candace was nude in the epic movie Beerfest, yep Candace was the hot black chick in the drunk dream sequence. I can't show you those pictures, but i'll give you what I got plus you have Google.

Some of you might be saying, but Beamin I've seen her somewhere else recently. Well other than your jack shack dreams you might have seen her on a little show called Survivor. Yeah I heard about it as well, the problem was it was too late. Yeah they voted the hottest chick in Survivor history off second. As a man I'm not voting Miss Ohio 2003 off anything, thats just off GP (General Principle for you lames). Candace might just be my modern day Bush B*tch, word to Eddie Murphy, because I can't deal with all that training sh*t. All you gotta do is go out to the jungle and I'm claiming pure transformation.



Seriously as a man you voted that out? For Shame!
- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment