Monday, March 30, 2009

What If These Were Your Kids? Part 1

These kids are the bad kids I was referring to in my list. These are the little brats that I would kick in the motherf*cking throat for fun. One day I was on my way to Chicago and stopped at Fuddruckers. It's like some overpriced burger joint. I got my food...a chicken sandwich that had my stomach hurting for like 2 days. When I sat down to eat, there was this little girl with her family at the table next to us. I was eating my food minding my own business and this little brat took out a camera and held it up to take a picture of me. She hesitated when she saw my face and her parents looked at me with discontent. I opened my mouth and said, "If you take a picture of me, I will kick you in your throat." You know what she did? Nothing. That's how you have to treat some of these little people. Her parents looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I will let you be the judge of that, but what if you were in my shoes? I simply wanted to eat my food in peace. What is wrong with that?








-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment