Friday, March 13, 2009

My WASABI Hobby


Oh man. I am still hurting and I did this earlier today. We were out and about. We went to this giant mall. I call it giant @ss mall. There were like 350 stores. We sat down and ate at this japanese place. Upon eating all of the sushi, it was delectable, there was this giant thing of wasabi left. Julio Talks, one of my fellow bloggers, said how much? Any body? Any Body?

My dumb @ss said 10 bucks. He said okay. I took one big breathe because I knew what was going to happen. I took the giant thing of wasabi and ate it. What a f*cking horrible idea?????
My mouth starting burning, my nose felt like I had two cases of the CLAP, and behind my ears I felt a volcano erupt. Man was I in so much pain. All I wanted was water at that point. I didn't care if it came off the butt crack of Rosie O' Donald. Yes I said it. All that for 10 bucks. If I had to put a price on it, I would do it for $10.01.

That's not the end of it. I just had to get rid of some food from my body, you may call it vomit and birds do it all the time to feed their young; they were not agreeing together for some reason or another. What do you know? It is my friend WASABI and it has my body burning.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment