Sunday, March 15, 2009

M.I.L.F. of the Week #2

Her name is "the chick that did Billy Bob Thorton in Monster's Ball" or "007 swimsuit chick." She got out that water looking like glory. Sometimes I call her Halle Berry to show some respect. Man did she do an awesome job in that scene. I think she even won an Oscar for that scene. It reminded me of the movie Love Jones when the actors were actually getting it on. No trust me those "mo foes" were not acting at all. Anyways this lady had been on my mind since her days of Boomerang. I must admit I was a little young, but man I knew what I wanted to do with that and her sweet looking caramel skin. Listen, I had my fist kiss at the age of 4. No lie. It was a truth or dare with my cousin friend's little sister. Man, did she let herself go; I saw her like 2 years ago. I was not too impress at all.

Halle is what I like to call brown sugar.....pure in every way. Of course, she made some bad decisions throughout her career.... like getting turned out by Eric Benet but she is not as dumb as that Brittany Spears chick; Now, Brit is a real f*cking tool.


I simply want to ask this M.I.L.F.," What does it smell like?' I am almost positive there is a blend of lavender, strawberries, and some other smell that would be pleasant to the nose. The notion of asking her the that question came from her playing the role of CAT woman. That is just how my mind works. Please do not judge me.

-Uncle Booze
unclebooze@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment